Our Quality & Values
QUALITY, PROVENANCE, SERVICE
These are the three guiding principles of our work. When your choose to work with Hannan Meats, you should expect the finest quality meat and provenance you’ll want to share with your customers, delivered with the highest standards of service.
We believe our meat really is a cut above the rest, delivering excellence in product, flavour and texture. We achieve that through:
- Quality control standards that are second-to-none.
- Fastidious sourcing of the finest ingredients from our trusted farmers.
- Attention-to-detail in everything we do, not least our unique ageing processes.
It is also our unerring focus on the provenance of our meat that acts as a guarantee of quality.
Provenance means putting animal welfare to the fore and supporting local farmers. We buy all our beef, lamb and pork from farmers in the UK and Ireland.
We also take our environmental responsibilities very seriously. We always aim to:
- Buy meat that is reared as close to our operations as possible and support local farmers and producers.
- Support the local community through employment and skills training.
- Reduce unnecessary food/business miles to a practical minimum.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle materials and packaging.
We know our clients uphold some of the highest standards of customer service in the trade when looking after their own customers, so we firmly believe they deserve the same level of service from us.
That's why we deliver the utmost care and attention to the produce we offer you. That includes:
- Hand-picking only the perfect cuts for your requirements.
- Next-day delivery of your orders.
- No telesales calls, ever.